CEUimpact: Graduating Class Gift 2018
Congratulations to CEU’s Class of 2018!
You’ve almost done with the work, and now it’s time to commemorate your accomplishments via the 2018 Graduating Class Gift. As a soon-to-be graduate, this is an opportunity to say 'Thank you' to CEU and your department for the knowledge you acquired, lovely memories and life-lasting friendships you created.
- Invest in CEU's future!
- Help provide CEU experience for next generation CEU students.
- Create a legacy for your class and be recognized on the Honor Roll of Donors
- Represent your academic unit and prove that your department/school is CEU's most active!
- Bolster your diploma - Students and alumni giving helps CEU maintain its status as an outstanding institution, thus enhancing the value of your degree.
Every gift, regardless of amount is important it goes far towards bolstering your class participation rate. To participate make your gift before Graduation Day, June 23.
*Choose your CEU school or department and please write ‘Class Gift 2018 your full name and your country' in the comments section.
You can also make your gift through PayPal
Or donate in person, at:
- Weekly Pop-up stands, Nador 15, groud floor - every Thursday, lunch time
- Alumni booth, Nador 15, groud floor - June 20 &21, 10 - 16
- Alumni Relations Office, Monument Building, upstairs from Financial Aid office - every day 9:30 – 16:30
- Cash desk, Monument Building, basement area - every day 10 - 15
Students from the academic department with the highest number of donations will receive special recognition!
In student donors’ own words:
The idea came when I was working late in the SPP computer lab, on a particularly cold winter day. I remember thinking how grateful I was there was a place like this where I could work. I thought then that someday I want to do something to show how much I love SPP. When the opportunity came to support the Class Gift, I didn’t want to miss it. – Sabrina Ahmed (SPP ’17)
I have decided to give my small contribution for the CEU class gift primarily as a way to say thank you for everything I gained from CEU and to support the future development of my University. This small gift reflects my trust and belief in the community that CEU represents and that I want to support in the future. – Maja Kulic (SPP ’16)