The Student Recruitment Office at Central European University is seeking a Student Recruitment Representative for recruitment activities in the United States, Turkey, India, Germany, and the Philippines.
The position is assignment-based and does not involve an employment contract with CEU. The ideal candidate is a CEU alumnus/alumna and has experience with promoting higher education opportunities.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Serve as resource person for CEU Student Recruitment Office to provide appropriate knowledge about the local region and possibilities for CEU recruitment activities
- Coordinate local activities and promote CEU via online marketing tools and social media to increase the visibility of CEU and to recruit students for CEU from the local region
- Establish contacts with educational institutions in the local region, give presentations about CEU and disseminate information about CEU’s academic programs
- Propose target media, both printed and electronic, in which CEU could place advertisements or information about its programs of study
- Assist potential applicants with the application process
- Maintain close contact with the CEU Student Recruitment Office to coordinate activities, including providing the CEU Student Recruitment Office with leads, data on prospective students (all inquiries) and applicants
- Submit a draft activity plan as per the template provided by CEU
- Write a brief final report listing all activities performed
CEU covers the operational costs plus provides a yearly sum as assignment fee, based on the results (i.e. leads collected online and in person, and the number of accepted applicants)
How to apply:
Applicants need to submit:
- CV and
- List of suggested activities
Informal enquiries may be addressed to Zsuzsa Papp at the CEU Student Recruitment Office (email@example.com).
Please send your complete application package to Zsuzsa Papp (firstname.lastname@example.org).