As a graduate, you’re entitled to lifelong benefits and services from CEU.
Online Benefits and Services:
- Online Career Services: Learn about CEU's Career Services for alumni. Then, find job listings, career resources, post your resume and more at CEU’s own career portal Career>Next.
- Order Transcripts: Official and unofficial transcripts, apostilles and more. Order yours.
- Library database access: Numerous databases, including JSTOR are available to you as an alum. Request your VPN access today.
- Keep in touch: Update your alumni record and stay up to date with your University's latest news, events and more.
- Join your local Alumni Chapter: There are CEU alumni chapters in over 80 countries around the world. Find and connect with your fellow alumni today.
On Campus Services
NOTE: For latest Budapest and Vienna library onsite protocols and services, please check: https://library.ceu.edu/current-library-services/
Your alumni team continues to work remotely from the Budapest campus. Alumni card pickup is available in Budapest and Vienna at the frontdesks of the Nador 15 and the Quellenstraße 51 buildings during weekdays, Questions? Write us.
- CEU Alumni Card
- Library access and borrowing privileges: Get your letter of support from the Alumni office if you'd like to borrow books from CEU library. Write us.