Is back! As part of its 30th anniversary, CEU is celebrating its many distinguished alumni doing great things around the world. Therefore, the Alumni Impact Award is returning this year to salute CEU’s exceptional graduates whose actions bolster CEU’s overall mission and enhance its international prestige. Recipients are awarded in two main areas:
- Outstanding Career Achievement: honoring those alumni out there doing great things and making a difference in their chosen career paths. Open to alumni in all sectors, the award is based on nominees’ positions, overall job portfolios and public profile.
- Contribution to the University: awarded to those alumni who have made substantial volunteer contributions to our alma mater in areas including student recruitment, career assistance, alumni chapter activity and/or have impacted CEU through major or consecutive financial support.
This year we’re looking for a total of 30 winners – one for each year of CEU’s existence! (See previous winners’ bios.) Self-nominations accepted. Nomination deadline March 15, 2021.
- Winners’ profiles will be published on CEU and CEU alumni websites and social media
- Public award ceremony with the Rector during CEU’s 30th anniversary celebrations in June 2021
- Special “CEU Alumni Impact Award Winner 2021" e-badge for your social media profiles
Best of luck to all nominees!