Leave Your Mark: 2019 Graduating Class Gift
CLASS OF 2019: You’ve done the hard work and graduation’s nearly here! Now don’t miss the opportunity to ‘leave your mark’ via the 2019 Graduating Class Gift!
As a soon-to-be graduate this your opportunity to express your appreciation for the university and your academic unit, the knowledge you acquired - and the friends for life you’ve made. Most importantly, it’s your chance to help ensure future CEU students have the same opportunities and education you’ve enjoyed.
SO, WHY GIVE?
By making your gift, in any amount, you are:
- Investing in CEU’s future
- Representing your academic unit
- Helping provide the CEU experience for the next generation of students
- Adding your name to this year's list of CEU Alumni Donors
Every gift, regardless of amount is important it goes far towards bolstering your class participation rate in the CEU Alumni Campaign. To participate make your gift before Graduation Day, June 24.
*Choose your CEU school or department and please write ‘Class Gift 2019 your full name and your country' in the comments section.
You can also give via PayPal.
DONATE IN PERSON, ON CAMPUS:
- Weekly Pop-up stands (Nador 15, in front of the Library and Estratto Cafe): Thursday May 30, Thursday June 6 and Monday June 17, 12:00-13:30.
- Alumni booth, Nador 15, groud floor - June 21 & 24, 10 - 16
- Alumni Relations Office, Monument Building, upstairs from Financial Aid office - every day 9:30 – 16:30
- Cash desk, Monument Building, basement area - every day 10 - 15
Students from the academic department with the highest number of donations will receive special recognition!
In donors’ own words:
The idea came when I was working late in the SPP computer lab, on a particularly cold winter day. I remember thinking how grateful I was there was a place like this where I could work. I thought then that someday I want to do something to show how much I love SPP. When the opportunity came to support the Class Gift, I didn’t want to miss it. – Sabrina Ahmed (SPP ’17)
I have decided to give my small contribution for the CEU class gift primarily as a way to say thank you for everything I gained from CEU and to support the future development of my University. This small gift reflects my trust and belief in the community that CEU represents and that I want to support in the future. – Maja Kulic (SPP ’16)