Your alumni team continues to work remotely, but drop-in alumni services are available. Alumni card pickup is available every weekeday between 10:00 – 14:00 at the Nador 15 reception desk, Questions? Write us.
The CEU Alumni Card allows you to take advantage of a number of benefits and services, such as CEU library access, professional development services, discounts with our corporate partners and much more.
- Access to CEU and CEU Library without prior arrangement.
- Library privileges: upon request. To receive borrowing privileges, please submit a request via email, to the Alumni Relations office for the required letter of support.
Get yours today:
- It's easy to order your card. Your request will take approximately 4-5 working days to process, at which time we'll email you as soon as your card is ready. You can pick it up on campus.
- NOTE: Your card has no expiration date and you're free to use it at any time. Your first card is free, however lost or damaged cards can be replaced for an administrative fee of €10.
* IMPORTANT: To be eligible, you must have graduated from a CEU degree program or completed specific non-degree programs. Questions about eligibility? Write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
**Your CEU Alumni Membership Card has no expiration date and does not need to be renewed. Your first card will be issued free of charge. However, should you lose it, your replacement card will be issued for €10.
***Already have an alumni card which was issued before 2015 and are planning to use services on the new CEU campus soon? Please get in touch to request a replacement. All you need to do is order your new CEU alumni card beforehand. We’ll issue it free of charge and you can pick it up from the Nador 15 Front office. Don’t forget to bring along your old one to avoid paying a €10 fee.