The CEU IT Department will close all graduating student accounts on July 31 (for exceptions, see point #3 below) and switch your email account to alumni status, upon your consent.
With your consent:
When being switched to alumni status, the IT Department will change your CEU email address (which also serves as your login name) to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be able to receive mail sent to your current student address as well as your new alumni address, but you will only be able to send emails from your new alumni address.
- You will retain your Office 365 mailbox/calendar/tasks/contacts, but:
- Other Office 365 features are not covered by this service, including access to OneDrive, which means you should plan to save the material you have stored there if you wish to retain access to it.
- You will also lose access to Moodle as alumni accounts do not grant Moodle access.
- Should you need assistance with saving your data before your account gets closed, please CONTACT IT HELPDESK via email: email@example.com
- New PhD accounts of those MA students continuing their studies as PhD students will be created automatically based on their status.
- SPP one-year MA students will have their accounts active until December 15, 2020. Mundus MAPP students until November 15, 2021.
- Gender Studies GEMMA Erasmus Mundus MA will have their accounts active until October 31, 2020.
- Thesis submission deadline of one-year MS Environmental Sciences students is July 31, so their accounts will be closed on the August 31, 2020.
- Students in special situations (i.e. prolonged thesis submission, sickness) have a unique account closing date agreed with their departmental coordinators.
- Those students who would like to request a temporary prolongation of their IT account, should fill in this web-form specifying the reasons for prolongation. Applying for such will extend your current IT account and access to all IT services (Office 365, VPN, Moodle, wifi and computer access, printing, etc.) until October 31, 2020.
Questions? Write the IT Department