As a graduate, you’re entitled to lifelong benefits and services from CEU.
Online Benefits and Services:
- Online Career Services: Learn about CEU's Career Services for alumni. Then, find job listings, career resources, post your resume and more at CEU’s own career portal Career>Next.
- Order Transcripts: Official and unofficial transcripts, apostilles and more. Order yours.
- Library database access: Numerous databases, including JSTOR are available to you as an alum. Request your VPN access today.
- Keep in touch: Update your alumni record and stay up to date with your University's latest news, events and more.
- Join your local Alumni Chapter: There are CEU alumni chapters in over 80 countries around the world. Find and connect with your fellow alumni today.
On Campus Services
NOTE: For latest Budapest and Vienna library onsite protocols and services please check: https://library.ceu.edu/current-library-services/
Your alumni team continues to work remotely. Alumni card pickup available by appointment, every weekday between 10:00 – 14:00 at the Nador 15 reception desk, Questions? Write us.
- CEU Alumni Card
- Library access and borrowing privileges: Get your letter of support from the Alumni office, write us for access. (See protocol)