UPDATE: CEU Campus Access
The CEU Senate has moved all CEU classes, in Vienna and Budapest, online until the end of the semester, December 18. Both campuses remain open for essential personnel.
Alumni can continue to research, collect and return library books, use photocopiers and scanners at the Budapest campus. All must adhere to C-19 protocols at all times: wear masks, wash hands and keep apart. No congregating in front of the university is allowed.
Note that curfews are in effect in both cities: 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. in Vienna, and midnight to 5 a.m. in Budapest.
- Alumni access conditions remain unchanged. See details.
- All classes have been moved online
- Campus opening hrs: weekdays and weekends 8am - 7pm
- Access (for essential work only) is permitted for faculty (plus visiting and research), staff, students, alumni and affiliates with valid ID cards, and external service providers and contractors
- Meetings with Career Services, Student Services etc. by appointment only: no walk-ins
- No gatherings allowed. All events online.
- Closed to visitors
Alumni can continue to conduct research in the Library Reading Halls in Budapest, and collect and return library books if you have borrowing privileges. There are also photocopiers and scanners at the Budapest campus.
The Library Information Desk in Vienna will be open for “request online and pickup-in-person” service between 12-6PM weekdays. The Reading Hall is closed until further notice. A book self-return is available outside of the Library entrance and is accessible anytime the campus is open. The study space opposite the Library is also open at all times and photocopiers /scanners are available throughout the campus. Please see the Library website for all updates to hours and library services.
Library Services for Alumni also includes Off site access to CEU Library Databases.