Online Benefits and Services
As a graduate you’re entitled to lifelong benefits and services from CEU. Right now, due to the Covid-19 pandemic* only Online Alumni Benefits and Services are available at this time. Accessible from anywhere in the world, your Online Alumni Benefits and Services include:
- Online Career Services: Learn about CEU's Career Services for alumni. Then, find job listings, career resources, post your resume and more at CEU’s own career portal Career>Next.
- Order Transcripts: Official and unofficial transcripts, apostilles and more. Order yours.
- Lifetime email forwarding: Let friends, family and colleagues to reach you throughout your life's changes. Register here.
- Library database access: Numerous databases, including JSTOR are available to you as an alum. Request your VPN access today.
- Keep in touch: Update your alumni record and stay up to date with your University's latest news, events and more.
- Join your local Alumni Chapter: There are CEU alumni chapters in 80 countries around the world. Find and connect with your fellow alumni today.
NOTE: Due to state mandated responses to the Covid-19 pandemic , CEU’s Budapest and Vienna campuses remain closed for teaching and public operations. As a result, In-Person Alumni Benefits and Services are currently suspended until further notice.