Your Alumni Benefits and Services
As a graduate, you’re entitled to lifelong benefits and services from CEU.
Online Benefits and Services:
- Online Career Services: Learn about CEU's Career Services for alumni. Then, find job listings, career resources, post your resume and more at CEU’s own career portal Career>Next.
- Order Transcripts: Official and unofficial transcripts, apostilles and more. Order yours.
- Lifetime email forwarding: Let friends, family and colleagues to reach you throughout your life's changes. Register here.
- Library database access: Numerous databases, including JSTOR are available to you as an alum. Request your VPN access today.
- Keep in touch: Update your alumni record and stay up to date with your University's latest news, events and more.
- Join your local Alumni Chapter: There are CEU alumni chapters in over 80 countries around the world. Find and connnect with your fellow alumni today.
On Campus Services
NOTE: CEU's Budapest campus has undergone a limited, phased re-opening, including library access for alumni cardholders. Alumni are urged to continue necessary precautions to protect their health. Masks, social distancing and a valid alumni card are mandatory for accessing campus. Please see full reopening protocol.
For safety reasons please consider limiting your access. Your alumni team continues to work remotely, and drop-in alumni services remain unavailable. Alumni card pickup is by appointment, at the Nador 15 reception desk. Questions? Write us.
- CEU Alumni Card pickup (by appointment)
- Library access and borrowing privileges: Get your letter of support from the Alumni office, write us for access. (See protocol)